SY College Orchestra Spring Concert

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Thu Apr 15 21:27:56 EDT 2004

         Announcing the Spring concert of our sister organization, the
Saybrook College Orchestra.  We highly recommend this event, and hope to
see many of you there.
         Also, for those of you who were unable to catch us at The Space
last Tuesday, a gallery of photos has just been added to the web site; go
to http://www.yale.edu/brass/ to view them.

The Saybroook College Orchestra cordially invites you to attend
the Spring Concert of the 2003-2004 season
featuring:

Beethoven, Overture to Coriolan, op. 62
Smetana, Vltava (The Moldau) from Ma Vlast
Brahms, Symphony No. 4 in E Minor, op. 98

Perry So, conducting
with a special pre-concert appearance by the Saybrook Cellos

Sunday April 18th, 2004
8:00 pm
Battell Chapel
Admission free

We would be greatly honored if you could join us for this event.