Cartoon Concert Rescheduled

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Wed Apr 21 20:38:35 EDT 2004

	After serious deliberation, we have decided to reschedule the Cartoon
concert (originally scheduled for tomorrow, April 22nd, at 8 pm) for May
5th at the Beinecke.  This decision proceeds  from the fact that some of
the music we were hoping to premiere at the Beinecke will not be done on
time, and in the interest of programming we prefer to postpone the Broadway
concert until next season, when we will be in a position to be able to
present the complete program we had in mind.  We apologize for any
inconvenience.
	So please join us May 5th at 5:00 pm at the Beinecke Library for a
celebratory end to a busy and rewarding season.

Brass.