[Brass] get Ready for Brass in 2012!

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:06:54 EST 2012

Fans of Brass!
    Happy New Year from all of us. We've got some really big things
cooking in 2012 that we know you're going to enjoy, so stay tuned! In
the meantime, mark your calendars now for our next Marble and Brass
concert, /From Russia With Love: Music from Eastern Europe/, on
Wednesday, April 18th! If you were at the Christmas concert, you heard
the dazzling harp of Colleen Potter Thorburn; you won't want to miss her
triumphant return to play one of the most beautiful pieces of ensemble
music we know.
    We'll be in touch with more details, and as always, our Facebook
page is the best place to stay abreast of the sights and sounds of Brass!

--
Brass
Serious Music, Serious Fun

http://www.yale.edu/brass