[Brass] TGIB Friday 4/5/13

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Fri Apr 5 08:42:44 EDT 2013

     Welcome to this Friday's edition of TGIB! Now that Easter is over,
we're setting our sights on the first of the concerts we'll be doing to
celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Beinecke Library. The first
concert, coming up on May 8th, will be a first for /Marble and Brass/:
we will be playing outside on the plaza! To begin to whet your appetite,
here's a sneak peek at the brochure that will be mailed out to promote
the concerts: http://www.yale.edu/brass/programs/50thBrochure.pdf.
     Today's new media is a live recording of "Puttin' On the Ritz" from
the concert we gave to bid goodbye to founding member Drew Mazurek in
2006. Obviously, Drew didn't stay away too long, but it was fun show of
which we have fond memories. Check out the song at Reverbnation
<http://www.reverbnation.com/nhbrass> now!
     We'll see you next week!

--
Brass