[Bulldog Cube Club] Meeting canceled & Project Yale^3

Kevin Zhou kevin.zhou at yale.edu
Thu Oct 20 23:06:38 EDT 2011

Hey all,

Since some of us will be leaving Yale early in the afternoon tomorrow to
attend the Rubik's Cube competition at Harvard, we decided to cancel this
week's meeting.

Regarding the Yale^3 mosaic project, we finally received a confirmation for
additional funding from UOFC! We will purchase 3000 Rubik's Cubes (meaning
the mosaic would be ~10ft by 10ft!) as soon as we hear back from the vendor.
The cubes won't be here for another few weeks, so in the meantime, we're
still searching for ideas for what the mosaic should depict. Any suggestions
would be much appreciated!

As always, it's never too late to join and prior experience is not
necessary!

See you guys soon,

Kevin