[Bulldog Cube Club] T-Shirts have arrived + Open Cube Night + Yale Cubed exhibit

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 15:59:10 EDT 2012

Hey hey,

I just picked up the Bulldog Cube Club T-shirts.  I have five extra, so if
you're still interested in buying one (they're $18), let me know.

Also, just a reminder, tonight, we've having Open Cube Night in the Stiles
Common Room from 10 PM to midnight.  There'll be food, drink, prefrosh, and
a cube raffle.  Come check it out!

Finally, if you haven't seen it yet, the Yale Cubed exhibit is up in the
Stiles Art Gallery until Friday 4/20.  Pictures here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3125289614788.2130055.1341060119&type=1&l=b5290d60c4

Enjoy your last week of classes!
Anthony