[Bulldog Cube Club] Frame Building in BK Woodshop + Mosaic Building in ES Common Room

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:43:54 EST 2012

Howdy,

Just a reminder that we have several events coming up this weekend.
Please drop by and help out even if you haven't come to previous
events!  No experience is necessary.

  * Today (Sat) 9am-4pm: building wooden frames in the BK woodshop for
    our college shield cube mosaics for permanent displays.  If you like
    woodworking or have always wanted to try it, this would be a great
    opportunity!
  * Today (Sat) 7pm-9pm: cube mosaic building session in the Stiles
    Common Room.  Don't know how to solve a cube?  No problem; we'll
    teach you.
  * Sunday 6:30pm-9:30pm: showcase of our Stiles shield (and other
    Stiles art projects) in the Stiles Art Gallery for the kick-off of
    Stiles Arts Week.  This will be our first public display of a cube
    mosaic!

Hope to see some of you this weekend!

Cheers,
Anthony