[Bulldog Cube Club] Performance at Laugh Out Loud and BK Woodshop

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:43:11 EST 2012

Hello there!

Tomorrow (Friday), four of us (Dennis, Ike, Kevin, and Anthony) are
performing at Laugh Out Loud
<http://www.facebook.com/events/271953839544563/> - a comedy show
happening tomorrow (Friday) in Sudler Hall (WLH 201) at 8 PM.  It's
free!  We'll be doing some team speedcubing demonstrations.  Come check
it out if you're free!

Last weekend, we redid the Saybrook shield
<http://www.yale.edu/bulldogcubeclub/yaleCubed.html#syshieldv2> and also
finished the Silliman shield frame. We're delivering the completed and
framed Silliman shield mosaic
<http://www.yale.edu/bulldogcubeclub/yaleCubed.html#framedsmshield> to
Master Krauss tomorrow, and hopefully it'll get hung up on the Game Room
wall some time soon.  On Saturday, we'll be in the BK woodshop again
from 9-4 working on the Saybrook and Stiles shield frames.  Come drop by
some time to help out!

We've used up all our cubes, so no mosaic building this weekend.  After
the Maya's Room exhibit from 3/23 (Fri) to 3/29 (Th), we'll change up
some of our mosaics before our Stiles Art Gallery exhibit from 4/13
(Fri) to 4/20 (Fri).

Good luck on your tests, problem sets, papers, and projects before
spring break!  Only one more week!  Hang in there and keep your head up!

All the best,
Anthony