[Bulldog Cube Club] Mosaic Building Session this Sat 1/28 7-9 PM in ES Common Room

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:07:56 EST 2012

Just a reminder that we'll be building mosaics tonight (Saturday) from
7-9 in the Stiles Common Room!  Bring your ideas.  We'll supply the
cubes and mounts as well as a computer and printer to design and print
stuff out.

No experience or cubing skills necessary!  We'll take you through the
whole process.  Feel free to bring friends!

Anthony