[Bulldog Cube Club] Making a Rubik's Battenburg Cake

Anthony Hsu erwaman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 01:20:08 EDT 2012

Done!

Check out pictures of our cake making part 1 here:
http://www.yale.edu/bulldogcubeclub/cakeMaking.html

We'll be *assembling the cake on Friday between 2:30 and 5:30 PM in the
Stiles Kitchen*.  Let us know if you're free!

Also, slight change of plans - *the exhibit on Friday will now be from*
*6 to 8 PM*.  We'll be postering later today.  Tell your friends and
come check out the exhibit on Friday!