[Carillon-info] Carillon Conference June 20-23

christina.meyer at yale.edu christina.meyer at yale.edu
Sat Jun 3 16:35:07 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

We would like to extend an invitation for you to attend recitals and concerts
this June as we host the Guild of Carillonneurs in North America for their
annual Congress at Yale.  The Congress will begin with a welcome recital by the
Yale University Guild of Carillonneurs on June 19 at 7:00 pm, and will continue
from June 20 to 23.  The Congress will feature daily concerts on the newly
refurbished Harkness Memorial Carillon by renowned artists and talented young
performers.  Please join us for this unique event this June and extend the
invitation to your family and friends.  The free concerts will provide
wonderful opportunities to enjoy the evening or afternoon outdoors in the
beautiful Gothic courtyard adjoining Harkness Tower.  For more information
about the Congress and a daily concert schedule, please visit our website at
www.yale.edu/carillon/gcna2006.

For more information please contact us at carillon at yale.edu.  We hope you will
have the opportunity to enjoy this exciting carillon event with us!

Sincerely,

Christina Meyer and Claire Halpert
Co-Chairs, Yale Universtiy Guild of Carillonneurs