[Carillon-info] Yale's 2007 Summer Carillon Concert Series

brendan.woo at yale.edu brendan.woo at yale.edu
Sat Jun 9 11:16:40 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

We are happy to announce that this year's Summer Series begins tomorrow, with a
concert by Yesol Huh, who just graduated from Yale and will be attending
Stanford in the fall.

The concert starts at 7:00 PM, and listening space will be available in the
Saybrook College courtyard (no dogs, please), accessible from Elm St. near the
corner of High St.  Seating is not provided, but we encourage you to bring
blankets or lawn chairs.

After this Sunday concert, our concert series will continue every Friday through
August 10.

For the full concert schedule, as well as downloadable concert programs and
posters, please visit our website at http://www.yale.edu/carillon

Please feel free to reply with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you
this summer!

Sincerely,
Brendan Woo & Carrie Smith
Summer Carillonneurs