[Carillon-info] Yale Summer Concert Carillon Series 2012

Kerri Lu kerri.lu at yale.edu
Fri Jul 13 13:17:12 EDT 2012

Dear Friends of the Guild of Carillonneurs,

We apologize for getting this news to you so late in the summer — we had
sent a message during the first carillon concert but for technical reasons,
the email did not go through, and we were made aware of it only now. Our
annual summer carillon concert series is continuing tonight at 7pm! Please
see details below. We hope to see you tonight or in the coming concerts. We
appreciate all your continued support for the Guild.

** Please also note that starting today the Library Walk (the space in
between Branford and Jonathan Edwards colleges) will be available as a
listening space, while the Loria Center remains an option. Starting next
week, the Library Walk will be our permanent listening space location.
Guild members will be there to help guide you to Library Walk.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best,
Kerri & Lynnli

+++++++++++++

The Yale University Guild of Carillonneurs is hosting its
annual summer concert series featuring national and
international carillon artists.

54-Bell Yale Memorial Carillon Summer Concert Series

featuring international guest carillonneurs:

June 22 - Nick Huang, Singapore

June 29 - Joey Brink, Mechelen, Belgium

July 6 - Trevor Workman, Bournville, England

July 13 - Ellen Dickinson, Yale University Carillonneur

July 20 - Anna Kasprzycka, Gdańsk, Poland

July 27 - Auke de Boer and Adolph Rots, The Groningen Carillon Duo, the
Netherlands

August 3 - Lisa Lonie, Philadelphia, PA

August 10 – Kerri Lu '14 and Lynnli Wang '15, Yale Summer Carillonneurs

Admission: free. Concerts will take place from 7-8pm on all concert days.
Listening space will be available starting at 6:30pm at the Loria Center
Rooftop Terrace at 190 York Street, New Haven, CT 06511 (different from the
poster information). Concertgoers are welcome to bring lawn-chairs and a
picnic dinner. Please visit our website at www.yale.edu/carillon for more
details. Please find a flyer attached.

All the best,

Kerri Lu & Lynnli Wang