[Carillon-info] Rain location for tomorrow's carillon concert

Kerri Lu kerri.lu at yale.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:10:20 EDT 2012

Dear Friends of the Guild of Carillonneurs,

Please be aware that we have changed our permanent listening space location
to the Library Walk between Jonathan Edwards and Branford Colleges (the
pathway that connects High Street to York Street). However, because of the
forecast of rain for tomorrow, the Loria Center simulcast broadcast in the
2nd floor lecture will once again be available. There will be guild members
to help redirect folks who want to listen at the Library Walk but there
will not be a rain cover in that area.

Thank you for your patience! We look forward to having you there.

Best,

Kerri & Lynnli
Summer Carillonneurs 2012

--