[Carillon-info] 2013 Summer Concert Series!

Stephen Hall stephen.hall at yale.edu
Wed Jun 19 00:09:00 EDT 2013

Hello Carillon Friends and Fans,

We're Stephen Hall and Katie Leiby, this year's Yale Summer Carillonneurs, and we're thrilled to announce this year's schedule of summer concerts. Over the years, the Yale Guild has hosted guest carillonneurs from around the states and around the world, and this year we're continuing this wonderful tradition.

Our summer concerts will be held Friday evenings starting at 7:00 PM and the lineup is reproduced below:

June 28: Linda Dzuris, Clemson University, SC
July 5: Ellen Dickinson '97, Yale University, CT
July 12: Vera Wunsche '12, Salt Lake City, UT
July 19: Helen Hawley, Grand Rapids, MI
July 26: Stephen Hall '14 and Katie Leiby '14, Yale Summer Carillonneurs
August 2: Roy Lee '01, Toronto, Canada
August 9: Philippe Beullens, Leuven, Belgium

We will have ample listening space around the carillon, and as we move closer to our first concert, we will send some additional reminders and clarifications.

Please tell your family and friends, and stay tuned for an exciting summer!

Stephen Hall & Katie Leiby
Yale 2013 Summer Carillonneurs
YaleSummerCarillon at gmail.com