CBA field trip

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Mon Sep 6 13:40:38 EDT 1999

This is to remind everyone of our last field trip of the season.  Hope you
will make it, this is a great place, varied habitat, good butterflies,
easy walking on fairly level ground.  Bring H2O or something to drink if
you need it.

Sunday, September 12
Haley Farms, Groton
Leader: Richard Chyinski
10am at Haley Farms
Search an abandoned 260 acre farm on one side of a tidal cove with a true
butterfly enthusiast.  Many fields, reverting pastures with shrubby edges.

Incredible butterfly habitat!

>From I-95, take exit 88.  Go south on 117 for 1.1 miles, then left onto
Rte. 1
for 1 mile.  Right onto Rte. 215 for .6 mile, then right onto Brook St.
for .5
mile.  Right onto Haley Farm Rd. for .1 mile to entrance.