sitings

Rumohr at aol.com Rumohr at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 10:02:14 EDT 2000

While working in my butterfly garden Sat, a Painted Lady visited the
PussyToes I purchased at the Field Day Plant Sale last year. It was around
3:00 and it stayed checking the garden wares for around an hour always
returning to the PussyToes. The White Cabbage Butters were out,too. I almost
wanted to set my Black Swallowtail free but it's still accompanying me as I
make school visitations like a spokesperson for butterfly gardening!  Can't
believe the siting of a Monarch, what will it nectar on?
    Ruthie Mohr