Mulberry Wing Online Resumes Updates

PONDHAWK at aol.com PONDHAWK at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 07:57:20 EDT 2000

I've resumed updates of the Butterfly Happenings section of the Mulberry Wing
Online, which details sightings in northern New Jersey and southeastern New
York. There's a suprising amount to cover at this early date. There are also
a couple of new features this year -- The Moth Chronicle and some notes that
I've gathered on digital photography. If you don't have the site bookmarked,
there's now an easier to type URL that you can enter to get to it -
"members.aol.com/mulberrywing" .

Steve Walter
Bayside, NY