Pink Butterfly seeds.

robert rrmuller at Snet.Net
Tue Oct 3 16:42:17 EDT 2000

Swamp Milkweed or Pink Butterfly weed are very good attractors of many Butterfly species.
They prefer damp soil in full sun but do great in part shade when well watered.

The plants attract not only common species but many uncommon ones.

They are great in the Butterfly Gardens, Monarch larva feed on them as well.

I distribute seeds to many damp locations where I visit for Butterflies,
once established they will continue to reseed themselfs.

For anyone that is interested in starting a bed of them in there yard or in the field
send me a self addressed stamped envelope & I will send you 100 plus seeds.
If you want larger numbers send more envelopes, I don't want to exceed postal weight.

I presently have over 5,000 seeds from very large healthy plants, with more to harvest. There is no restriction on the number you want.

All I ask is that you pay the postage.

Send request to,
Bob Muller
17 Sailors Lane