Dragonfly talk

Dori Sosensky Dori.Sosensky at Yale.edu
Thu Aug 30 12:57:01 EDT 2001

I was just talking to Jerry Connolly from the Audubon Shop in Madison.  I
thought many of you would like to know that Nobel Proctor will be giving a
talk on Dragonfly Identification for Menunkatuck Audubon on Wednesday
October 10.

Menunkatuck's meetings are at 7:30 in the Nathan Green Community Center on
Rte 77 in Guilford.  Take I-95 Exit 58 and go south toward Guilford.  Go
past Rte 1 and down a ways on your right is the Community Center.

If you are interested I would recommend getting there early.

Dori

Dori Sosensky
New Haven, CT

Dori.Sosensky at Yale.Edu