Gem perfect Red Admrials

robert rrmuller at Snet.Net
Tue Jun 19 13:28:54 EDT 2001

Hi Lenny,
If your interested , I was at one of my local Ode ponds a short time ago & collected, yes collected 2 GEM PERFECT Red Admrials, these are the first of our local brood that came from eggs laid by those that have been coming up on the migration line for the past 2 months.
They appear as though they just emerged today, look forward to many up coming reports of new fresh ones being seen. I believe within the next month there will be tons of new stock flying all over the State, a welcomed sight, I hope every KID out there that has a net and interest in Butterflies gets one for his or her collection.

Bob Muller