Missing Monarchs

Diane Adams barnacle at portone.com
Sat Jun 30 12:24:21 EDT 2001

Here in Chester, we have a good sized milkweed patch in full bloom.
It's being enjoyed by a Great Spangled Fritillary, a couple Tiger
Swallowtails, a Black Swallowtail, an unidentified hairstreak, some
skippers, a Cabbage White or two...but not a single Monarch yet.  By
this time last year, eggs had been laid, and I think we already had a
house full of caterpillars!

Diane Adams