Help with Butterfly Count

Clay Taylor CTaylor at swarovskioptik.com
Tue May 29 07:05:09 EDT 2001

Hi All -

    I have scheduled the Madison / Old Lyme Summer Butterfly Count for Sunday, June 17th.  This date has appeared in the CBA Newsletter and on the NABA website.  Hopefully, lots of you were planning on attending.

    However, I have had to change MY schedule, and will not be in the country on the 17th.  So, I have two choices - let others run the count on the 17th, or move it back to Tuesday, June 19th (with a rain date of 6/20).   I like the count to be early in the count period, to try and get a handle on the early flights.  If there are 8 to 10 people that are willing to do the count on the 17th, please let me know by JUNE 8TH at the LATEST.  That way I can have maps prepared and species lists ready for all participants.

    Otherwise, I'll prepare for the 19th.  As always, I would love to have as many people help out as possible.  Keep the East Haddam (July 4th) and New London (July 15th) Counts open on your calendars, too.

Thanks,

Clay Taylor
Moodus
ctaylor at worldnet.att.net