TheDay.com: Eastern CT's Information Source

photodharma at juno.com photodharma at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 23:34:51 EDT 2001

Friends, Family, Others...

I saw this story on TheDay.com website and thought that you'd like to
check it out.
Actually, the article is about ME and MY butterfly garden!!!!
If the URL does not post to your mail as an actual link, (you Aol users)
You may have to cut and paste the ENTIRE URL into the browser, including
all of the numbers in the brackets, and the brackets, too.  I have told
some of you that this was in the works!
The Day found my butterfly page when I e-mailed them about the
International Library of Photography contest, in which I took 2nd place.
They then decided to do this feature on me and my butterfly garden.

http://www.TheDay.com/news/ts-re.asp?NewsUID={35854DFF-3A88-4C0D-9224-77E
96D4EF6F1}

I can hardly wait to start this garden again next year, although, it will
be a shame to leave it in mid-swing in July.  That will not stop me from
planting and leaving a butterfly legacy to New London.  Many of you
already know, now, that I have been accepted to John's Hopkins University
for the Project Site Support, in which  I will teach in an inner city
Baltimore school, while studying at JHU for the MA in Teaching, courtesy
of the University and the City of Baltimore.   YEAH!   I have my plan of
study, ready for approval before me at this desk presently.  I will be
signing it and mailing it to the university tomorrow.  I'll just have to
grow a bigger butterfly garden in Baltimore.  They have some species
there that I cannot attract here, too, like the Baltimore Swallowtail!

If you haven't seen my butterfly page it is here:
http://butterfly.photodharma.com

I apologize for sending a big group message.  Many of you can expect
personal messages from me presently, if you haven't already received
them.

Just a few Quick notes, too:

Kay Lybrand-these images are still being offered for use by the NWF.
Laurie, no, you're not one of the "Others" and yes, some of those
butterflies WERE shot in YOUR garden.
and
BAWLIMER, LOOK OUT, HON' CAUSE HERE I COME!

Tony Baldwin

http://www.PhotoDharma.com
Yellow daffodils
grow in the same place this year