butterflies at Flaherty

Laura Rogers-Castro laura.rogers-castro at po.state.ct.us
Thu Jul 18 10:58:09 EDT 2002

My mistake-silver-bordered fritillary-BIG OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> "Dale Roberts/Bill Yule" <droberts03 at SNET.Net> 07/18/02 10:36AM >>>
Hi Laura,
     Just read your post!  It seems to me that Silvery Checkerspot
(Charidryras nycteis) would be a tremendous find.  If you're sure of that ID
I'd like to go look for it for a photo.  Can you give me some more details??
                           Thanks,

                                        Bill Yule