No subject

Hank and Gerie Golet gzgolet at attglobal.net
Mon Jul 29 21:18:27 EDT 2002

>From Hank Golet, 7/29
My neighbor Ted Hendrickson came over to my house around 4:30 this afternoon and we talked outside near my garden as we often do.  I have a patch of zinnias around 25 X 25 feet and four  large purple buddleia bushes nearby. During the time we were there we saw 2 Pecks, 1 Silver Spotted, 1 Yellow Sulfur, 1GSFritillary, 1 ETiger SwTail, 1 Question Mark and 6 Spicebush SwTails.  There were two of the Spicebush around most of the time but at 5:30 there were 6 in view all at once, two on the zinnias and four on the buddleia. Within 15 minutes four of the Spicebush were gone.  I had borrowed Ted,s lawnmower and after dropping it off at his house and coming back into my driveway just five minutes after driving out there was a fresh RSPurple in the dirt drive. Pretty nice.