No subject

Hank and Gerie Golet gzgolet at attglobal.net
Sun Nov 10 18:38:43 EST 2002

>From Hank Golet,
Looking at the table of contents of recent issues of American Butterflies I see in Vol 8 #1 Spring 2000 an article"Living La Vida Lepidoptera - in Puerto Rico" by Linas Kudzma.  I spend some time in Puerto Rico, have butterflied there, am going there shortly and would like to read what Linas has to say.  If anyone has that issue and is willing to copy and send me the article I will gladly pay the freight. Reply to this and I will send my snail mail address.  Thanks