West Rock Ridge St. Park

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Mon Apr 28 10:03:59 EDT 2003

Lenny and all,

Tony Moore and I were in Rhode Island yesterday...no Duskywings at all, and
NO Elfins, except for a single fresh male Hoary Elfin at Wood River, Arcadia
Management Area.

The season looks late around here...even later than last year.

Juvenal's in usually out in eastern MA by the third week of April - or
earlier. Not one yesterday.

Alex

CAUTION PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is
intended to be sent only to the stated recipient of the transmission. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the intended
recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that we do not intend to waive
any privilege that might ordinarily be attached to this communication. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
transmission is therefore prohibited. You are further asked to notify us of
any such error in transmission as soon as possible at the telephone
number/email address shown above. Thank you for your cooperation.