Reminders, etc.

Diane Adams ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 13:04:21 EDT 2003

Hi Everybody!

Just wanted to remind everyone about the events coming up this
week:

Friday May 2--7:30 PM at the Ag Station in New Haven--the CBA
Spring Indoor Meeting--Naomi Pierce will speak on
"Life History Evolution in Lycaenid (Blues) Butterflies: From
Mutualism to Parasitism"

Saturday May 3--Larry Gall leads a CBA field trip to West Rock Park
at 10 AM

Please visit www.ctbutterfly.org for more information/directions!

I've definitely been seeing more leps about, but few definite
IDs--hard to get a good look while driving!  Cabbage Whites seem
to have arrived in Chester.  Also, today I definitely saw something
yellow fly past my windshield...my first sulphur of the season, but
what kind?

Enjoy the warm weather!
Diane Adams
Chester