Oak Hairstreak/ CBA trip

Andrew Brand andrew.brand at snet.net
Thu Jul 3 20:53:45 EDT 2003

On July 2, I had an Oak Hairstreak at Broken Arrow Nursery in Hamden, CT. Also, last Sunday, June 29, 2 Coral Hairstreaks at 59 Brooksvale Ave.

On July 5 (rain date July 6) I will be leading a trip to the Goshen Wildlife management Area. We will meet at 9AM at the commuter lot at exit 44 off RT 8. This lot is on the east side of RT 8, not the one on the west side.
I checked this area out last weekend and it looks great! Huge meadow. Be prepared to walk through tall grass and wildflowers. Bring a hat to deter the deer flies. This area looks great for hairstreaks, especially Acadian.
Hop to see you there!