a new book and an invitation

Andrew Brand andrew.brand at snet.net
Sun Jul 27 18:00:14 EDT 2003

As field trip chairperson, I would love to have trips in southwestern or
eastern parts of the state. The problem I have had is finding knowledgeable
people who know good sites and are willing to lead trips to these spots.
Sherwood Island would be great but I need to know when is best and a leader.
Please let me know of areas and willing leaders so I can add them to next
year's schedule.
Andy Brand