Sunday leps

Diane Adams ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 16:53:32 EDT 2003

Hi Everybody,

I'm still seeing many Tiger Swallowtails while driving around
Chester.  In my own yard, the Little Wood Satyrs seem to be
increasing in number & I saw one Red Admiral today.  Some
skippers in the backyard--not staying still so I can identify them!  My
husband said he saw "a big black butterfly with spots"...have I
mentioned he's a science teacher?  Loads of caterpillars, mostly
big fat green ones--one with a cream-colored face that rests all
curled up like a cinnamon roll.

Looking forward to field day--hope to see you all there!
Remember, next Sunday, 6/22 at Bent-of-the-River, check out the
website (ctbutterfly.org) for more details!

Diane Adams
Chester