Butterflies 6/15 East Haddam

Clay Taylor CTaylor at swarovskioptik.com
Sun Jun 15 22:09:54 EDT 2003

Hi all -

    Doing yard work in Moodus today, has the usual suspects - Pearl Crescents, Peck's Skippers, Question Mark, lots of Little Wood Satyrs.   Went fishing for a while at Wopowog WMA, and saw two Dusted Skippers, another Question Mark, numerous Eastern Tailed-blues, and at least three different Duskywings - couldn't get a good enough look at any of them for an I.D.  No binocs or net, naturally.   I

    I hope to pop in there tomorrow and check to see if the columbine plants are hosting any caterpillars, and maybe I'll stop in at Echo Farm or Shanaghan Road for a visit.

Clay Taylor
Moodus
ctaylor at att.net