swallowtails

Diane Adams ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Fri May 9 15:34:47 EDT 2003

I've started seeing Eastern Tiger Swallowtails in my neck of the woods:
one on 5/7 in Killingworth, one today 5/9 in Chester.  And have I mentioned how
nice it is to see all of the Cabbage Whites and Clouded Sulphurs?

For those who get the newsletter--it's looking like the 6/21 field trip to Bent-of-
the-River is going to be cancelled.  For all--it's looking like the CBA field day is
going to be Sunday 6/22 at Bent-of-the-River in Southbury!  Stay tuned & check
the website (ctbutterfly.org) for more info!

Diane Adams
Chester