Butterfly & Moth photographs wanted!

John jhimmel at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 11:25:55 EDT 2003

Hi All  -

I hope I'm not stepping on our publicity chair's (Diane Adams) toes, but I
thought as the program chair I'd remind you all of the CT Butterfly
Association's upcoming indoor program.  Maybe it will spur a few more of you
to go out and take some pictures while we still have this beautiful weather!

November 5, 2003
CBA Member's Night!
7:30 PM at the CT Agricultural Experiment Station in New Haven

CBA Member and Friends are invited to bring their butterfly and moth photos
to share at this meeting.  Slides and Digital (we have Powerpoint), Prints
and Artwork are all welcome.  Feel free to slip in other interesting bugs as
well.

While we would love to see anything you have, we will have prizes for the
following categories:

Best "in flight" shot
Best "in copulation" shot
Best "caterpillar" shot
Best "anywhere but CT" shot
Worst most unidentifiable shot

If you have digital photos, burn them on a CD.  We'll have a projector and
carousel available for the slides.

These are always fun evenings so please join us!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT
jhimmel at comcast.net

JUST OUT FALL 2002!  "Discovering Moths, Nighttime Jewels in Your Own Yard"
Go to: http://booksandnature.homestead.com/DiscoveringMothspage.html

Visit my other websites at:
  www.johnhimmelman.com
  www.connecticutmoths.com