publicity update

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 08:07:03 EDT 2003

Okay, I'm going to try to be optimistic...maybe the hurricane won't really
come our way!
The next scheduled CBA event is the Monarch Tagging at Hammonasset,
this Saturday, September 20, at 9 AM (rain date September 21).  It is free
and open to the public, but there is a park entrance fee.  Rich says he
expects to be there until around noon, depending on numbers--and
weather, obviously!
We'll be watching the skies!

And thanks to John Himmelman for the post about the photo contest &
members night--I'll be sending more reminders as it gets closer!

Diane Adams
Chester (home of a couple Cabbage Whites, an American Copper, a
Sulphur, and a few skippers)