Arctic Skipper

Epmanshell at aol.com Epmanshell at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 20:34:13 EDT 2004

On June 9th, I went up to White Memorial Foundation in Litchfield where I
found 2 Arctic Skippers, the first ones I've ever seen in the state.

If anyone wants to look for them, the directions are as follows:

>From Litchfield, go the very south end of South Lake Street, which is the
parking area for the board walk circling Little Pond. However, instead of taking
the trail to the boardwalk, take the trail at the very end of the street over
the little stream.  The skippers were perching in the tall grass between the
bridge and where the trail went into the woods.

Lenny Brown
Wallingford