field trip reminder & Chester sightings

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 20:31:16 EDT 2004

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the field trip coming up Sunday June 27 at 9:30 AM--
Andy Brand will be leading a group through the Goshen Wildlife Management Area. Meet at the commuter lot off Route 8, Exit 44 in Torrington and wear sturday shoes!  As always, for more info, visit www.ctbutterfly.org.

Today in Chester:
in the backyard--one Tiger Swallowtail, one Spicebush Swallowtail, one Orange Sulphur, and one Cabbage White.
behind Temple Beth Shalom Rodfe Zedek--many Cabbage Whites, a couple Clouded Sulphurs, a couple Silver Spotted Skippers, and a Great Spangled Fritillary.  Probably much more, but I was there for a blood bank & didn't have my boots on!

Diane Adams
Chester