CT Butterlfy Atlas Photos still needed

Jane O'Donnell jane.odonnell at uconn.edu
Thu Jun 16 12:11:44 EDT 2005

The CT Butterfly Atlas is in the design phase! All text has been reviewed
and edited, but we could still use a few images, mostly of adults of
hard-to-photograph species.

Now that field the 2005 field season is in full swing, we might be able to
fill in the gaps.

Here is the list of desired images:

Hoary edge                             upper
Sleepy Duskywing                   lower
Horace's Duskywing                lower and other
Columbine Duskywing              lower
Persius Duskywng                   lower and larva or egg
Pepper & Salt skipper              upper
Clouded Sulphur             	upper
Orange Sulphur                        upper
Cloudless Sulphur             	upper
Little Sulphur                           upper
Coral Hairstreak                       upper or other
Edwards' Hairstreak                 upper or other
Oak Hairsteak                          upper and other
White-M Hairstreak                  upper
Summer Azure              	upper
Cherry Gall Azure               	upper and egg or chrysalis
Gray Comma                           upper and lower
Red Admiral                             lower
Eyed Brown                             upper
Common Wood Nymph             upper

If you have an image you wuld like us to consider, please forward a copy
(electronic or an actual slide) to me at the address below, or to Larry
Gall at Yale (lawrence.gall at yale.edu).

Thanks!

Jane O'Donnell, Ph.D.
Manager of Scientific Collections
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Unit-3043
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269-3043
Phone: (860)486-4451
Fax: (860)486-6364