Assistance Please

Dori Sosensky dori.sosensky at snet.net
Thu Sep 1 22:48:43 EDT 2005

This weekend we need to do major garden maintenance at the Butterfly and
Hummingbird Garden at Lighthouse Point Park, New Haven.  We are doing this
in preparation for the Butterfly walks and Monarch Butterfly tagging that
are part of the Lighthouse Point Hawk Festival on Saturday, September 17th.

A group of us will be working on the gardens this Saturday morning.   If
you can join us, please email me at dori.sosensky at snet.net.  I will need
your names so that you don't have to pay the park entrance fee.

If you can't help on Saturday morning but have some time on Sunday morning,
please let me know.  If we don't get it all finished on Saturday, we will
need more help on Sunday.

Thanks!