Lighthouse Pt

Dori Sosensky dori.sosensky at snet.net
Fri Sep 23 22:27:31 EDT 2005

Lots of activity in the gardens at LHPP today.  I was cleaning the
hummingbird feeders and bird baths and there were lots of leps zipping
around including one that I think was a Sachem.  Didn't get a good look at
it.  Had one Monarch caterpillar, lots of adults, 1 Fiery Skipper, 2 Silver
Spotted Skippers, Ladies, 2 Black Swallowtails, Cloudless Sulphur, Clouded
Sulphur, Orange Sulphur (including white form), 2 Pearl Crescents, several
Wild Indigo Duskywings.