Hammonasset

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Aug 18 09:17:06 EDT 2006

Mercifully, there are very few people like that around...but we do run
into them...and it's not just butterflies that they pick on...These are
the types of "children" who pick up cats by the tails and whirl them
around and them let them go...

Usually kids that have been abused and then have to take that out on
something else...

Alex