sightings and reminder

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 20:39:53 EDT 2006

I was delighted to see butterflies out at my mother's house in Westport, in that brief period between rains!

Two monarchs, one Black Swallowtail, one Spicebush Swallowtail, one Red Admiral (actually my FOTY), and one Azure.  Also one large Monarch caterpillar.

It looks like the end of the rain may be in sight--don't want to jinx it, but I hope you all have Saturday's trip to Haley Farms on your calendars!  Rain date is Sunday, if need be.  Directions and more info at www.ctbutterfly.org!

Diane