What a great butterfly walk!

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sun Jul 2 18:01:36 EDT 2006

I'd like to thank those who organized and lead the butterfly walk at Walden
in Salem on Saturday.

It was a beautiful day for butterflying, for a change!

It was a great chance to meet up with old friends, and make some new ones.
And I scored some Painted Lady Caterpillars from a nice teacher who was looking
for a foster parent for them. Thanks Robyn!  I'll be contacting you shortly
about the cecropia cats.

The best part was at the end when the Compton Tortiseshell, which we were
hunting fruitlessly all day, flew right up to where we were chatting and allowed
Rich to net it.

Oh Robin, BTW, Greg at the gas station told me you were asking for me! (I'm
assuming it was you two). He was really interested in the whole story!