upcoming events

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 17:19:12 EDT 2006

Just made up the flyer of summer CBA events.  Next up:

Saturday June 24, John Himmelman leads a trip to Bent-of-the-River in Southbury.
Saturday July 1, Carol Lemmon and Lenny Brown lead a trip to Lake Wintergreen in Hamden.
Saturday July 8, it's the first ever CBA family picnic!  We will meet at Chaffinch Island Park, look for leps in the surrounding areas, and then picnic together.  Bring your own picnic--we expect there to be some grilling facilities available.  Call Gary and Carol Lemmon for more info  (203) 488-7813.

All field trips are posted in the website www.ctbutterfly.org --look there for more info/directions.  The July 8 event is not posted yet, but mark it on your calendars!

If anyone would like a copy of the summer field trip list suitable for sharing with friends, family, garden clubs, etc., please let me know.  I'd be happy to email you a Word document or fax or mail it if you prefer.

Diane