report & reminder

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 21:20:21 EST 2006

Hi All,

I'm running late...flyers for spring events will be sent out shortly!

In the meantime, a preview--get your calendars ready!

Saturday April 22 10 AM:  Butterflies/Wildflowers of the Traprock Ridge at Chauncey Peak/Giufrida Park in Meriden, led by Bill Yule

Friday April 28 7:30 PM:  CBA Spring Indoor Meeting at the Ag Station in New Haven--David Wagner presents "Tales of Woe, Deception and Wonder:  Myriad Defenses of CT's Caterpillars"  copies of his book "Caterpillars of Eastern North America" will be available for sale and signing!

Sunday May 7 10 AM:  West Rock Park in New Haven, led by Larry Gall

There's more to come!  More information about these events and other upcoming field trips is available on the CBA website, www.ctbutterfly.org

Oh, the report--my mother saw her first butterfly of the year, a Cabbage White, in Westport today.

Hope to see you all on the 22nd and/or 28th!
Let's all pray for good weather for this year's trips!!
Diane