Oh, no!

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 09:15:55 EDT 2006

I happened to glance at my critter keeper this morning, and I noticed that once of my spicebush swallowtails had emerged.  I hadn't moved the chrysalides out to the garage yet, because I thought it might get really hot out there on the sunny days.  So they've been in my living room, where I don't think it's been all that much warmer than outside.  Shouldn't it have waited until spring?  And today is looking cloudy and chilly--and I don't have much left blooming.  Any advice?

Diane
in Chester