Epimeniseseseses

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sat May 5 21:28:35 EDT 2007

And I saw one today in Chester.  I hope that means all of that grapevine in the yard is serving some purpose!

All I saw at the planting party at Lighthouse today was a cabbage white.  But it was a good time.  Some other park project folks were working on a trail at the same time...and cooking hamburgers and hot dogs...and they came over and offered us some.  We're thinking next year:  planting party/cookout!  But seriously, it was great watching Christine in action--good thing there was someone there to stop me from pulling up too many worthwhile plants!--and Dori did an awesome job getting the group together.  It's going to look amazing when it blooms--you should all try to get there sometime this summer!

Diane

p.s.  but Carol, what should we really have done with all of those grubs???

From: "Anthony Zemba" <AZemba at maguiregroup.com>