Griswold Point (and Hammo--TAGGING REMINDER)

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 15:59:34 EDT 2007

Well, I hope they got a good weather report for tomorrow!

I stopped by Hammo today for a short time.  I counted about 20 Monarchs, but they were coming and going, so there were probably more.  One worn tagged male--I was able to pick it off the bush with my hand and read its tag:  JBA 840.  I will post that to the d-plex also, as I don't believe that was a CBA tag.
Also:
1 Red Admiral
2 Painted Ladies
2 American Ladies
4 Black Swallowtails
and 2 Clearwing Moths

Tagging is scheduled for 9 AM-12noon tomorrow, remember that the rain date is Sunday!

Diane

From: RChyinski at aol.com