Spring 08 survey for Henry's elfin

Lawrence F. Gall lawrence.gall at yale.edu
Tue Apr 8 14:09:14 EDT 2008

Michael, I'm not available either on that timeframe, but I'm forwarding
your email in to the CTLEPS-L listserver, which is a forum for
lepidopterists from CT and nearby, and expect that if someone is
interested and available they will contact you directly.  Best, Larry

--

Lawrence F. Gall, Ph.D.

Head, Computer Systems Office
Informatics Manager, Entomology